Number of Facebook likes has now become the latest trend in blogging industry and considering the effect of it on the successful entrepreneurs of this industry. But the issue is not with the count of Facebook likes but the issue is the way you are getting it. Thus if you are hunting for Facebook Likes you should try these tested ways to enhance your Facebook Likes:-
1. Participate in the forums:- If you are participating in the discussion forums you are liable to get more and more traffic as well as more and more facebook likes for your Website.
2. Facebook Forums:- Facebook Forums is the another way to get the Facebook Traffic post relevant content and likes for the content. If you are able to connect with Facebook
3. Buying out Facebook Likes:- Facebook likes buying options are available across internet but the only thing which makes it non genuine that it is not of much help to the website.
4. Link Exchange Forums:- Yes I acknowledge that it is an age old method but earning Facebook likes is quiet easier with this methodology.
5. Commenting Via Facebook Comment Form:- When you are commenting with Facebook comment form people will automatically try to connect with you On Facebook and thus may like your Facebook Page.
In the initial days of Facebook this Likes page is the genuine way to earn traffic and extra backlinks with Facebook connections. But with the corruption in link exchange and buying out facebook likes even facebook has reduce the weightage of this factor. Though still the webmaster fight hard to make people like them on Facebook. But the only way to get facebook likes is to give opportunity to other webmaster with your likes and there is a huge potential of people end up on your website. So now when you are looking at your Facebook likes count don’t panic as the count only reflects your engagement and reminds you to keep your readers engaged on Facebook with your website. The count will gradually increase once people start liking your page and thus will automatically generate valuable links for your website and the Facebook as a brand. Keep running contest and engage with your readers and distribute freebies with them to make them come back to your website again and again. Now moving to the next topic in hand we are going to look at the 157th Factor i.e. Facebook Shares. Here the share count describes authority of the page and the popularity of webmaster in between its followers. So if you are looking at the popularity chart of your website this is an important factor to look at.