A. Sensiblity:- Yes the songs do have a genre and they make sense both listening and singing.
B. Meaning:- Yes they the words do have meaning and they are not just ropped in to the lyrics but are neatly placed.
C. The Music:- The music is not a noise coming out of the drums or electric guitars but are soft and soothing to ears.
Now if your Elders ones say this generation is listening crap make them here these songs:-
1. Te Amo:- From Dum Maro Dum. A Master piece of Sunidhi and Ash king.
2. Ishq Sufiyana:- From Dirty Picture, Do listen both Male and Female Version, due to the reason as both Sunidhi and Mohit had fantastically performed this song and both versions are adorable.
3. O Behabar:- A shreya ghoshal special from movie Action Replay. Fantastic song and they would recall the old songs for sure. 🙂
4. Bhaage Re mun:- From Chameli movie a real class of its own. Sung by none other than adorable Sunidhi.
5. Tere Naina:- By Shankar Mahadevan and Shreya Ghoshal a beautiful song from chandni chowk to china. The voice modulation by Shreya and shankar is awesome.
6. Jiya Dhadak Jaye:- with a style of its own now Rahat Fateh Ali Khan from Kalyug.
7. Jiya Jale Jaan Jale:- Sung by Legendary Lata Mageshkar and Shreekumar MG a classical touch of this song is adorable. From Movie Dilse.
8. Chain Apko Mila:- A lovely simplicity of its own in this song made special by Shaan and Sadhna Sargam from a sensible comic movie Hungama.
9. Bol na Halke halke:- A music extravaganza by Shankar Ehsaan Loy with toppings of Rahet Fateh Ali Khan and Mahalakhsmi Iyer what else you require for your ears from movie Jhoom Barabar Jhoom.
10. Dil Kyun Ye mera:- Sung By love song Specialist K.K. from not so popular movie Kites but the song is like a fresh Air.
I think these Songs are quiet sufficient to satisfy any questions raised on the current music quality and the taste of younger generation. Hope you Enjoy these Songs as well was just recalling you the talent we have in our time.