Domain authority is something which a webmaster is running since the inception of the website and it is always a battle to maintain domain authority. In this section of the super series we are going to talk about the page host’s domain authority. In this article we will see what are those things which are making a website authority as well as how they make the difference with other sites which are developing same contents but are treated differently by Google. So we start this topic with what Authority means-
What is Authority Site?
Authority site is that site which is consistently delivering fantastic content and is respected by the readers of that niche. Authority site is focused on the niche part of the tech world and concentrates on a particular set of readers. This makes the blog site popular between the readers of that niche and also make others to refer the articles for the topic. It involves lot of hardwork and dedication to set a bar higher from the rest of the crowd.
Quick Tips for Building Authority Sites-
- Write fantastic and most appealing content on the web.
- Build a site which answers every query related to a topic. Which means a targeted niche blog site.
- Traffic should come primarily from Search Engine and secondarily from reader’s referral.
- Content should be entrusted across the web and no further review is done on it.
When you are establishing your site after lot of hardwork you are entitled for below benefits of Search Engine-
- Higher page ranking on the content as the trust is more on your site as compared to others.
- More directed traffic or search engine juice as your site is higher in page ranking and the trust of Google.
- Better visibility on the web as your content will be a matter of discussion.
- More referral traffic from various other sources other than Search Engine where your readers talking about the content.
Thus you will see how the authority site gets the benefits in various forms from various sources of the web. When you are publishing content on the web you have to be very clear with the thoughts and also being critical in thoughts that you are putting in the article. As with the popularity your each and every content comes under the scanner of your loyal readers. And your loyal readers are your biggest critic and this is the biggest difference between a successful blogger and others how he deals with this situation. Now rolling over to the next post in this series we are going to again look at Page’s Page Rank. And by this post we are going to look at the PR and its impact on the Google and its page ranking. It is not exactly an impacting thing but still can make huge difference in terms of making a traffic go up and down for a website. Also PR is and was always a deterimental factor to decide the reputation and authority of a site. Despite it is said to be irrelevant with time but still people to bid higher for websites for sale which have a higher PR. PR3+ and PR7-8+ is considered to price higher in the reseller sites as compared to those which have no page ranking. Why? we will see in the next post, in this article if you liked the idea please share it with others on Facebook and Twitter. If you want the latest updates from this blog subscribe to our email alert service.
Incoming search terms: