HTC is coming up with new generation of Windows Phones, this time with smaller, more sophisticated squad. Post couple of so-called signature WP8 devices, HTC Windows Phone 8S is taking second chance with 8X.
Fortunately, the HTC Windows Phone 8S has little worries unlike its predecessors. Not only it is one of the most affordable WP8 smartphone, but successfully keeping a safe distance from Androids.
Before drawing much conclusion on this phone lets now straight away Jump to
· Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE Supportive
· Dual-band 3G with 42 Mbps HSDPA and 5.7 Mbps HSUPA support
· 4″ 16M-colour S-LCD capacitive touchscreen
· Scratch resistant Display, thanks to Gorilla Glass 2
· 5 Megapixel autofocus Camera with a Waao LED flash light.
· A What else you require Windows Phone 8 OS
· 1GHz dual-core Krait CPU, Adreno 305 GPU, Qualcomm S4 chipset, 512MB of RAM
· Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
· GPS receiver with A-GPS
· 4GB of inbuilt storage, microSD card slot
· Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
· Built-in accelerometer and proximity sensor
· Standard 3.5 mm audio jack
· microUSB port
· Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP and EDR, file transfers
· Impressively deep & coherent SNS integration throughout the interface
· Xbox Live integration and Xbox management
· Data Sense
· HTC exclusive apps
· Beats audio enhancements
· Non user-replaceable battery
· No front-facing camera
· No FM radio
· No system-wide file manager
· No voice-guided navigation
Windows Phone 8S by HTC has least hardware of all WP8 smartphones. In fact, while other top players of this platform facing Androids with double the computing power, this one is playing equals.