When you are a blog owner you are worried about how to pull traffic towards your blog. You try many conventional things while being online reading experts of all fields but I am sharing few tips which are both unconventional and guarantees heaps of traffic towards your blog. It needs few preparation before you start working on your website’s traffic. There are few indicators which will help you guide through but we will talk about those indicators later on. Keep a note copy and a pen with you.
1. Go through all the GoogleWebmasterhelp Videos of Google Engineer Matt Cutts. And take notes of key highlights which you earned from it. These notes and video will help in developing your website ready for traffic. Subscribe to Youtube video channel and Matt Cutts blog on feed for latest updates.
2. Google Trends to identify potential of the topic that you are going to talk about on your blog. Google trends also gives ideas for news topics and ideas.
3. Google Adwords will guide you for the best performing keyword ideas but it should be limited to ideas not the overall frame of the post.
4. Also enlist the ideas of the posts in drafts atleast 100-500 posts. This will ensure all the topics are covered completely. Plus follow up post to add up few more points and a final closure post. The structure may be different for different topics but a topic should not have more than three follow up posts.
5. Content should not be copied and the other form of copy is while you research you read a lot and sometimes you inherit a para or two in the language from where you read from. This is not copying exactly but inheriting to solve this issue I suggested drafting ideas in your drafts so you never fell short of the posts. It hits the writer’s block and your readers will never feel the incompleteness of any of your posts.
The above said things can bring atleast 2000 Posts and if you need to decide on which niche you should talk about in your upcoming blog you can refer Top 100 ideas for niche blog. When you feel short of ideas post implementing the above tips you can implement 5 more advanced ways to drive traffic.
6. Invest atleast 5 hours in a week on a particular forum and that must be a dofollow forum like V7n Forums the forums refills the ideas within you about the latest topics on which people are talking about. And also it is an aside activity which keeps your blog links placed all across the web. This activity is called backlink building and it helps you always to get better links from top forums.
7. Link to the blogs which are established and reputed in your niche and you can backlink them within your few posts and surely they will return you the favor.
8. Social Media could be given 3 Hours a day for building your presence in social media networks and hence establish Person to person connect with fellow bloggers and readers.
9. Offline marketing is also important which can drive heaps of traffic towards your blog, this includes sponsoring a sports or cultural event of a school/college. Or putting in your sites banner within a campus of the society. These mediums are also effective in creating new reader base.
10. Submitting blog in directories, I am not going to recommend DMOZ as we are all aware about this directory it is a very slow moving directory and takes ages to get yourself updates in them. No revert on reasons for rejection in listing. Only way is to leave this rather you can add up your resources in Wikipedia commons and contribute to few of the posts in there.
So Now you are empowered with factors which drives traffic towards your blog, like best blogging ideas also you are aware of how to fix things up with your website. Thirdly you have planned posts for your blog and you are active offline and online on social media and forums. These are the best ways to drive traffic towards your blog.
How you drive traffic towards your blog? keep us posted on how you implemented and the results of these efforts on your blog. And if you liked the post share it on Google Plus.